Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Life and Death


Well, I'm still moving forward. I've been through discussion, but I'm unmoved and I will not compromise my core convictions at all. As for this Pro-Life/Pro-Choice debate, people realize where I stand on it. Recently I heard new propaganda from Planned Parenthood saying that we don't fund abortion. That is false since Planned Parenthood have been caught plenty of times sending money they know full well will result in abortion. Also, many judges have found Planned Parenthood guitly for its shady activites. People can say what they want, but Bush is still Pro-Choice, the vast majority of Americans oppose partial-birth abortion, and more and more people (especially the young) are becoming more Pro-Life than ever before. The bird flu drama must be taken with a grain of salt and caution since the warning of the NYC subway have been proven false
already.

By TruthSeeker24

No comments: