Thursday, July 25, 2013

A Response to an Old Claim



peepsqueek                                                                                                         


WallStreet still has record profits because, we the people, still buy all those unnecessary products from the biggest offenders.
The vast majority of the poor in this Country fall into three categories (regardless of race): did not finish high school, having children without being married, and started families before they were they were adults. This group of poor could not find gainful employment when things were going well, they certainly cannot find it now, and will not find it when the economy recovers.
There are millions of good paying jobs in the US that are open because there are not enough applicants who can pass the basic math qualification requirements. The Federal Government cannot force you to stay in school, go back to school, or stop having unwanted children, any more than they can stop the general public from eating too much, drinking too much, and smoking too much, then blaming the Government for the over crowded healthcare system.


My Response to Him:

Wall Street has record profits partily, because of that and because many bad policies have been executed for many years by political leaders that have caused Wall Street to experience those record profits (like neoliberalism, record bailouts, etc.). Many folks do that and some folks refuse to engage in that manner.

The rest of your statements ignore key points. Much of the new poor have had their homes foreclosures. Much of the new poor have been laid off of work or experience lax job opportunities. So, you are right that much of the poor lack a high school education, some are not married, and some have started families before they were adults. You are incorrect to assume that nothing can change this situation or that there is no means to decrease massively the poverty in America. Historically, we have done this (during the aftermath of the Great Depression and in the 1960's when the poverty rate was cut in half) and we know what works. What works is the use of individuals, all levels of government, and independent solutions as a means to help the poor. The group that you describe can have employment and can succeed. There are numerous stories of folks with broken families and the situations that you have mentioned succeed in life. So, it can be done, but we have to use effort and compassion not scapegoating them or the poor for all economic evils in the world. I have hope for the human race. I believe in altruism and I believe in love for my own black people indeed.

The poor is not to be blamed for our state totally now, but the oligarchy. The oligarchy is responsible for imperialism, massive economic exploitation, for bad trade deals, for sick violations to our liberties, and other injustices plaguing society. Math is fine to embrace, but we need jobs as well. We need both. When folks are suffering, then we need a comprehensive approach as a means to help America. The federal government can not solve every problem, but they can be part of the solution. The last part of your words outlines your agenda (which is to scapegoating the suffering for the more massive crimes of the elite. The reality is that socioeconomic issues causes many of the problems that you have cited). The federal government can not force you to do any action, but it can prevent Jim Crow. All morality can not be legislated, but injustices can be banned by law. It can create legitimate environmental safety standards. It can endorse clean water and clean air. It can fairly fund bridges and roads. It is what it is. The healthcare system has been corrupted by Big Pharma, high premiums, etc. for a long time not by the poor at all. The truth will always be in 3-D or like a flat screen, not 2-D with lax pixels. I will always drop the real.


By Timothy (Me)
 

____



 

Oh, it is you. The enemy includes folks that hate black human beings basically including the system of white supremacy. They hate black love for the obvious reason of bigotry and glamorizing evils in society (and for the reason of trying to advance the lie of black inferiority). It is like a war between folks like us vs. them. That is why folks like me will always advance Black Love as a means to grow the development of black families and the black community in general. It is as simple as that.

 

By Timothy (Me)


 

 __________







I'm white and I couldn't give two crapz about black folks loving black folks. I celebrate it. Tolerance for diversity means accepting that were all different and celebrating that difference rather than blotting it out through mixing into one homogenous blob the way liberal clowns are telling us all to do. I have a feeling if you quit prejudging me you'd find out we have more in common than you think.

You want the best for your people and your community...I want the same for mine. Nothing wrong with that. Except beyond that community we should be coming together under the stars and stripes and treating one another in a civil manner rather than viewing those who are different as "the enemy". You're going to be pretty angry all the time if you walk around in a country where nearly 3/4 of the population is your so-called enemy. This is a diverse country man...let it go or go somewhere that has a black majority.

 

My Response:

You are white and I realize that many whites could care less about black folks loving each other. I realize that. You admitting that confirms my thinking. On the other hand, I do celebrate and care about Black Love since frankly speaking without Black Love, I wouldn't be here. Black Love is a natural function of human existence. I believe in diversity, but I do believe in maintaining my cultural integrity here. What matters are human liberty and the development of civilization. I am black, so I want my cultural essence to be strong and vibrant. I do believe in voluntary relationships among my people.

I want the best for my people and my community. We disagree on the views on the enemy obviously. When I use term of the enemy, I use the term to identify those who hate black human beings and the system of white supremacy. I see no evil in wanting white supremacy defeated. I just don't. In reality, most of us do respond to you in a civil matter individually. That is your error in perception. I just feel that I can't be civil (as in like a token or like a pacified human) when dealing with oppression, discrimination, and other evils in the world. I do not view those different from me as the enemy if they do not mess with me or my people. Also, the concept of an enemy is not meant to antagonize you. It is meant to see the truth in perspective, so solutions can be developed. I do not have a demonic hatred for your race. I just do not view your race as superior to mine and I want justice for my black people.

By Timothy (Me)


 _______

 


 


I dont view your race as inferior man, no matter how many ways ya'll keep telling me and every white person every single day that we do. White people are not all the same just in the same way black folks arent all the same. The fact that the institution of slavery doesn't still exist, the civil rights act has passed, and hundreds if not thousands of doublestandards trying to raise the minority are in place prove that the white majority is not all the supremacists you speak of. This nation was structured and created by an English colonials, yes through conquest, but it's natural for folks of different races or cultures to clash with any majority. I mean, 30000 white African farmers have been killed SA in the past 25 years so obviously the idea of the racial majority oppression exists beyond white majority nations. I'm just tired of everybody giving whites more evil characteristics in terms of conquest simply because they can't read more world history to discover that whites weren't always the pillagers in charge. Whites are the new kids on the block and their methods and history of conquest come well after the Moorish, Persian, Mongolian, Aztec, Mayan, and Zulu folks who slaughtered and pillaged with the best of them.

 

The irony of your comment about black love is the tone you use to somehow make it more pure or righteous than white love, or brown love....which in itself is supremacist mentality my friend.

 

My Response:

Also, my tone about black love is strong. I know. You want
blacks to not be strong in their love for their own people. Sorry, I am not an Alfonso Riberio, an OJ Simpson, or a Tiger Woods type of a Brother. Their mentalities are not in my playbook, workbook, a small book, or any type of book. I am a strong Brother (that loves Black Women) with the God given right to advance Black Love strongly regardless of your expectations. Other ethnic groups advancing their love are fine, but I am a Black Man and have every right to advance my cultural identity period. See, that has nothing to do with being similar to a white supremacist regardless of what you type. See, I do not burn down churches like some did. I do not advocate the murder of innocent human beings like the enemy did. I do not advocate forced eugenics and the stereotyping of human beings in an inaccurate fashion (or discriminate against workers) like white supremacists do. So, you have the wrong Brother to mess with. There have been warring Empires for thousands of years. That is true. Yet, the European imperialists (then and now with the Western imperialists) have harmed religious, political, social, and economic institutions on such a level even worse than every Empire or civilization that you have cited. See, these imperialists harmed the four corners of the Earth among millions of human beings beyond a single region of the Earth. See, you are slick, but I am wise to your game. You trying to link me with vicious white supremacists is absurd, desperate, and disrespectful. Checkmate.

I knew that you would respond in that fashion. My intuition signaled to me that you would respond in that. Now, here is my response to you. Never did I mention that you believed that my race was inferior. I did mention that I do not view your race as superior to mine and I want justice for my black people. Nice try. Also, we have the right to tell white people that white supremacy is evil and justice should be made all of the time. That is the essence of truth telling. I never mentioned that all whites are the same or all blacks are all the same. I do believe that the 1 percent in the white race organized the system of the white supremacy which has harmed the four corners of the world. Also, I believe black human beings do share many things (in spite of our diversity) in lineage, some cultural power, struggle, and other legitimate parts of our humanity. The institution of slavery does exist worldwide even in parts of Africa. The CRA was passed, but our civil liberties are violated all of the time. Just because laws exist and certain realities are here, doesn’t mean the struggle ended. So, it is really arrogant of you to assume that we should follow your way of thinking when we have the right to follow our own. The rest of your comments are silly and borderline stereotypes. Many whites have set asides, privilege, subsidies, grandfather clauses, and, other benefits from the system. You say not a single thing to mention that, but want to lecture blacks on so called set asides when we were the ones who suffered the lash back then and discrimination in many circumstances today. A real double standard is how corporations received welfare in record numbers and blacks are scapegoated totally for the existence of welfare. The USA was created by imperialists and colonialists of many backgrounds lived in early America. It was created by unjust conquest and to assume that conquest is holy or the ultimate natural act is silliness and the mentality of white supremacy (which wants the white race to reign supreme in the world in the midst of conflict when groups of humans can solve their issues peacefully and make justice even in heterogeneous societies).

The rest of your numbers (I do not justify murder against innocent blacks, whites, or anyone else for that matter) never negates the reality of white rioters murdering blacks in the 20th century alone, apartheid criminals harming black human beings, and police brutality killing blacks daily in America. No one is blaming you for all evils in the world, but you benefit in many ways in the system of white supremacy via societal privileges that a black person never has in the same socioeconomic class that you are in. You can be tired all you want and I can be tired of some whites denying the existence of the evil system of white supremacy (which has existed in the modern era for over 5 centuries. This system is responsible for the Holocaust, the Maafa, discrimination, false beauty standards, the war on terror, numerous unjust laws, economic exploitation, etc.). So, I have the right to not hate you in a demonic manner. I just have the right to call for justice and the end of white supremacy once and for all.

By Timothy (Me)

 


 

No comments: