Paul H. 5 hours ago



More racial antagonism and race-mongering which is something Alex Jones has been doing a lot of. Well, I'm black and nobody's ever polled me. I don't know any black person who is even thinking of rioting because most of us expect Zimmerman to either walk or get a light sentence because of the way the whole shameful debacle has been handled.
We all know (whether we admit it or not) that had Trayvon Martin been a white 17 year old boy, Zimmerman would have been arrested on the spot and would probably be tried and convicted of murder -- especially considering Zimmerman is not a white person but is simply functioning as one.
I used to think Alex Jones was about promoting a corrupt free society but now I suspect he is part of the "problem" with all this black scapegoating he has been doing. And my opinion has nothing to do with "supporting" any politician including President Obama because I knew from the jump -- which is why I didn't vote for him and will never vote again in any presidential campaign.
The next time the media says "black people are going to do X Y Z, like we're all attached to some brainless umbilical cord, don't believe a word of it.
Nothing but hype and nonsense.